Tuolumne River Bridge
Tuolumne Meadows typifies the National Park Service's attempt to merge road structures into their natural surroundings by making some use of native materials.
-- Historic American Engineering Record
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Tuolumne River on Tioga Road
- Tuolumne County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- - C. G. Willis & Sons (Contractor)
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 86.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.87611, -119.35472 (decimal degrees)
37°52'34" N, 119°21'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/292899/4194683 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Tioga Pass
- Inventory number
- BH 51195 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- February 4, 2012: Added by Mike Goff
- Mike Goff - michael [dot] goff [at] hotmail [dot] com
- HAER CA-109 - Tuolumne Meadows Bridge, Spanning Tuolumne River on Tioga Road, Mather, Tuolumne County, CA